Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My very first foodie blog. :o)

Be careful what you wish for!  So many have told me that I should start a baking/cooking blog that I finally gave in and decided to put one together.

My favorite baking/cooking blogs are the ones that have step by step photos and comments to go along with the photos.  I am not trying to copy or steal anyone else's ideas.  Everyone pretty much food-blogs the same way.  And I mean, there are only so many ways to make and write about a chocolate chip cookie or chicken and dumplings.  I see a recipe and tailor it to how my family would like it and that's what will end up here in my blog.  I will journal in it occassionally too.  I used to have a Livejournal but never kept up with it.  We'll see if I actually journal in this one.

Well, I hope you enjoy reading my journal as much as i enjoy writing in it.  Hmmm, I guess I am assuming I will enjoy writing in it?  :o)

3 comments:

  1. I'm your first : )
    Awesome! If you can find a way to make a shopping list for me to really simplify the whole cooking thing, I might actually do it. I love it when you share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could travel down here and prepare them for me.....OR, maybe make them there & get the Styrofoam cooler/dry ice and ship food to me! You just think about it...

    ReplyDelete